Accessing high fidelity, precision dental model production has never been faster and easier to increase your manufacturing agility. Using 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology, the ProJet® MJP 2500 Plus is designed to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing.
Precision dental models quality
With excellent edge fidelity and low friction matte surfaces for easy prep insert and removal, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus utilizes VisiJet® M2R-TN material to produce accurate prosthodontic and thermoforming models in tan color, for easy detail visualization. Models deliver ± 50µ accuracy on 80% of global surfaces, which yields clinical fit for single and multi-unit indications.
Designed for 24/7 use, laboratories can boast same-day cycle times, reduced lead times and diminished costs for high ROI. Delivering new levels of productivity, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus adjusts to the cadence of your models production workflow with few hours to full day batches.
Optimize labor costs and save on remakes—the MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes. Cleaning can be done without manual labor by simply melting wax away from even the tightest spaces which preserves the finest details and delivers the smoothest surfaces. No hand scraping, high pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements. Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint™ print client software, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus printer efficiently delivers high fidelity dental models, in your office/lab environment.
PRECISION, SPEED AND EASE-OF-USE MADE AFFORDABLE
Access accurate, stone-like dental models for digital manufacturing in a fast, simple and economical process in your lab/office to match your production workflow needs.
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (WxDxH):
11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- High precision, high contrast VisiJet M2R-TN material
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Get more models faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- High fidelity dental models for perfect fit
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Advanced material performance for dental models production
- Designed for your office/lab environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)