SLA 3D Printer for high-production medical applications
The ProJet 7000 MP printer ensures the success of your dental and medical manufacturing applications with fine feature detail, accuracy and repeatability.
The ProJet 7000 MP stereolithography printer offers the industry's first and most advanced 3D printing, ideal for medical applications with fine feature detail, accuracy and repeatability.
The ProJet 7000 offers a generous build size of 15 x 15 x 10 inches allowing rapid production of a large nuymber of medical parts, with a perfect finish. Bridges, crowns and orthopedic jaw models are almost immediately ready to be used in traditional production processes. Hearing aid shells are produced ready as custom-fit end-use parts.
With a range of materials and accuracy of 0.001-0.002 inches per inch of part dimension, the ProJet 7000 MP is perfect for your manufacturing needs.
Software supplied with this system enable the management of builds, queueing, part editing, stackign and nesting capabilities and build optimization.
- Advance medical and dental treatments with end use medical products custom-fit to patients' own features
- Produce parts rapidly yet with high accuracy and repeatability
- Use all of the 10 x 10 x 10 inch build space to maximize parts production
- Benefit from 0.001 - 0.002 inch accuracy per inch of part dimension
- Complete with comprehensive 3D Manage software to job set up, queue management, build optimization, part stacking and nesting, and control printing