High throughput production of precision wax-ups and models The ProJet MJP 3600 Dental consistently produces precise wax-ups and dental models, for perfect fit, every time.
DENTAL CAD/CAM PRINTING
Engineered specifically for dental lab use, the ProJet MJP 3600 Dental prints accurate castable and pressable wax-ups for the production of prosthetic devices, manufactures precision working models in a stone-like material, and produces drill guides in durable plastic material. It works with any open STL-compatible intraoral, plaster or impression scanner.
The ProJet MJP 3600 Dental is designed for 24/7 use, allowing laboratories to boast same-day cycle times, reduced lead times and diminished costs. The height of productivity, this printer can produce hundreds of units per cycle and up to 24 quad cases in a single build.
HIGH QUALITY DENTAL PARTS
With unique feathered edges and crisp grooves that are commonly found on tooth anatomy, with extremely smooth surface finish and uniformly thin walls, ProJet MJP 3600 Dental users enjoy an average of 20% savings on alloy consumption and 50% savings on framework finishing time. Verified accuracy for dental applications ensures you can get the perfect fit every time.
CLASS VI CAPABLE FOR HEALTHCARE APPLICATIONS
With biocompatible materials that have passed USP Class VI testing, you can print parts for medical devices and more.
- Make wax-ups and dental models fast
- Higher throughput means you can make more models faster
- Choose from a variety of materials to fit your specifications
- Make dental models more accurate and production more repeatable
- Avoid headaches with low-maintenance operation and intuitive touchscreen controls
- Boost traditional methods by inserting 3D printing into your workflow